Several cross-national and comparative research and education projects are organised by affiliated universities. Some of these projects are specifically “EUPRERA projects”. Members always have the opportunity to launch or join current EUPRERA projects. In order to be recognised as an EUPRERA project, every proposal needs to attract at least 3 EUPRERA effective members (paying their membership fees regularly) who join and form a project group. All the rules to launch and lead a project are indicated in the bylaws.
The main running project is the Global Communication Monitor: formed by the European Communication Monitor (ECM), Latin American Communication Monitor (LCM) and Asia-Pacific Communication Monitor (APCM), it is the most representative study of the Communication Management profession worldwide, with a longitudinal participation of more than 22,000 practitioners.
- European Communication Monitor and affiliated surveys
- MARPE – Master in European Public Relations
- Strategic Communication and the Entrepreneurial Role of CCOs
(Emanuele Invernizzi, Stefania Romenti)
- International Corporate Communication Compass for Europe
- Women in Public Relations
- A Comparative Study of Media Transparency Practices in Europe
- PR NOW